So, How's That Working For You?
- Did you ever think you could learn Supervisory Skills from the animal channels on TV?
- Could eating cookies actually teach you anything?
- How many Ducks have you sent to Eagle school?
- Have you ever won last place?
- Is it ok to talk to yourself?
- Is there ever a good time to eat a frog or an elephant?
- If people might forget what you say; what do they remember?
“So How’s That Working For You?” is light-hearted, sometimes irreverent looks at leading, supervising and managing in today’s workplace. Written by Pat Piles.
Author: Patton Piles
Cover Illustrator: n/a
Binding: Spiral Bound
Genre: Non-Fiction, Self-Help